The Roslyn Athletic Department is excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online athletic registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.Prior to registration, you will need to have a valid physical examination recorded on the NYS health form and dated within 1 calendar year of the first day of tryouts. The form can be uploaded to your FamilyID account, mailed, faxed, or given to the school nurse.A parent/guardian should register by clicking here or by selecting the athlete registration tab on the Athletic website. The registration portal will open 30 days prior to the first day of each season's tryout.Follow these steps:
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at:firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- To find your program, click on the link provided above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next, click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don't see the email, check your e-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting "Submit", the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
IMPACT TestAll athletes must take the IMPACT Concussion test prior to participation.The IMPACT test is valid for 2 years.
Physical Forms - Must be completed on a Roslyn Form
or the NYS Health Form below.
Required New York State Health Form - Click Here - This is the physical form that will be required beginning in the 2019-2020 school year. It is also accepted during the 2018-19 school year.
Since the Roslyn form is being phased out, please use the New York State Health form.
Self Medicate Form, if applicable.