Roslyn High School Library
475 Round Hill Rd, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577 | 516-801-5146 | Hours: 7:20 AM - 3:25 PM
Mrs. Parente, Library Media Specialist
Mrs. Norberg, Library Teaching Assistant
The RHS Library is here to help you IN PERSON and REMOTELY.
Do not hesitate to contact me for help. Please email Mrs. Parente with any questions you have regarding books, ebooks, subscription databases, recommended websites, technology issues, or distance learning.
You can call the library (516-801-5146) or post a question on the Library's Google Classroom.
All students: please join the Library's Google Classroom (code: xy6ncn7) for Zoom links and other important resources.
- Search Library Catalog This links to our collection of books, ebooks, and DVDs.
- Follett eBooks RHS Library's EBOOK catalog (Log in using your school Google sign-in)
- Libby App Choose from hundreds of free ebooks and use your Bryant Library card barcode number
- Get a Library Card Fill out the application for a Bryant Library card.
- Public Library Catalog Search The Bryant Library Catalog - borrow books, ebooks, audiobooks, DVDs & video games.
VIRTUAL Library help is available after school during extra help.
You can find the link in the Library's Google Classroom.
Request a book and it will be delivered to you!
It's really easy!
1. Browse the RHS Library Catalog and choose a book.
2. Fill out the form and the book will be delivered to your first period class or you can pick it up at the HS security window if you are remote.
3. For your safety, the book you receive is already disinfected, quarantined, and arrives in a sealed bag with your name on it.
4. To return, drop the book in the bin near the library entrance on your way to lunch, or email for pickup.
As we reflect on the recent events around the country, please rely on expert and reliable information. ProQuest offers a free primary source database "Black Freedom Struggle in the US." Click here for additional resources that address race relations and inequality in the U.S.