Roslyn High School Library
475 Round Hill Rd, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year!
The RHS Library is here to help you IN PERSON and REMOTELY!
Do not hesitate to contact me for help. Please email Mrs. Parente with any questions you have regarding NoodleTools, the databases, ebooks, recommended websites, technology, or any other questions. You can call the library or post a question on the Library's Google Classroom as well.
All students: please join the Library's Google Classroom (code: xy6ncn7) for Zoom links and other important resources.
You can now request a book and it will be delivered to you!
It's really easy!
1. Browse the RHS Library Catalog and choose a book.
2. Fill out the form and the book will be delivered to your first period class (please allow up to 2 school days.)
3. For your safety, the book you receive is already disinfected, quarintined, and arrives in a sealed, opaque bag with your name on it.
4. To return, drop the book in the bin near the library entrance on your way to lunch, or email for pickup.
VIRTUAL Library help is available after school during extra help.
You can find the link in the Library's Google Classroom.
- To search the RHS Library catalog, click "Search Library Catalog." This links to our collection of books, ebooks, and DVDs.
- To search the RHS Library's EBOOK catalog, click on "Follett ebooks." (See Google Classroom for the login.) For a complete list of ebooks, click here
- Download the Libby App (free) and use your Bryant Library card barcode number to borrow hundreds of ebooks.
- Don't have a Bryant Library card? No problem! Click the "Get a Digital Library Card" link and apply for one online.
- To search Bryant Library's Catalog, click "Public Library Catalog Search." They offer curbside pickup!
- Follow the Bryant Library on Instagram @bryant_library_teens for more information about free resources!
As we reflect on the recent events around the country, please rely on expert and reliable information. Click here for resources that address race relations and inequality in the U.S.