How Do I Cite Sources?
Why citing is important:
It's important to cite sources you used in your research for several reasons:
- To show your reader you've done proper research by listing sources you used to get your information
- To be a responsible scholar by giving credit to other authors and researchers
- To avoid plagiarism by acknowledging when the words and ideas are not your own.
- To allow your reader to track down the sources you used by citing them accurately in your paper through your works cited page.
RHS Library MLA Style Guide use for quick help with formatting
Log in to NoodleTools using your School Google Account
1. Log in to your school Google Account.
2. Click the app launcher ("waffle" 9 dot square on top right) and click "more" to locate the NoodleTools app.
3. Click on the NoodleTools app, answer the questions to create an account.
4. After the initial setup, you will be automatically signed into NoodleTools whenever you sign in to your school Google account.