Welcome to Roslyn Public Schools!
- Please read these instructions! It contains important information, including a listing of required documentation and forms.
- Children cannot be registered (and attend school within the Roslyn School District) unless the family is living within the Roslyn School District. A contract for purchase of a home will not be accepted.
- KINDERGARTEN Registration for the NEXT school year 2023-2024: Packets will be mailed to families by the end of January. To make sure you are on the mailing list, please email Ms. Gina Polak at GPolak@roslynschools.org. Include your child's first and last names and "K fall 2023" in the subject line of the email. In the body of the email, list the following information: child's first and last names, date of birth, address and parent's phone number.
- The LINK to create the online account for Kindergarten registration for the fall of 2023 will be set up on February 3. Do NOT use the link for the CURRENT school year 2022-2023 or the account will be deleted.
- The Pre-K Program has full enrollment for the CURRENT 2022-2023 school year. Please email TFernandez@roslynschools.org to inquire about being placed on a waiting list for the program.
- PRE-K for the NEXT school year 2023-2024: Please see application information on the Home Page ("UNIVERSAL PRE-K PROGRAM") regarding the Application and Selection Process. Applications must be submitted no later than Monday, February 27, 2023.
- To register your child/children for the CURRENT 2022-2023 school year:
- Gather the required documents and Roslyn School District forms (read the instructions on this webpage regarding required documents and forms).
- Create and complete an online account.
- Create an in-person registration appointment through your online account.
- Bring the required documents and forms to the in-person appointment.
Attention parents/guardians of children entering K - 12th grade during the CURRENT 2022-2023 school year:
• Use the "New Student Registration for K-12th Grades for 2022-2023 School Year" link (in the box on the left side of this page) to create an online account and select a registration appointment. Appointment slots are added as needed.
• Children need not attend the registration appointment for the CURRENT 2022-23 school year. Registration appointments for the CURRENT school year take place at the Pupil Personnel Services office.
REFERRAL & EVALUATION FOR SPECIAL EDUCATION
PROOF OF RESIDENCY - REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH - REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
PROOF OF PARENTAL RELATIONSHIPS - REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
PROOF OF ANNUAL PHYSICAL EXAM AND IMMUNIZATIONS - REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
If you have additional registration questions after reading the Registration instructions, please call Registration at (516) 801-5070.