Welcome to the Roslyn Middle School
Athletic Department Website
Only 7th and 8th grade students are eligible for the Roslyn Middle School athletic program.
Students in 6th grade can participate in the intramural program.
Click the button below to register your student-athlete for athletics.
Monday, November 5, 2018 - Friday, January 18, 2019
Boys Basketball, Girls Volleyball, & Boys and Girls Winter Track
- For Wednesday, 11/07/18 - Friday, 11/09/18 the 7th & 8th girls volleyball teams and 8th grade boys basketball team will be holding tryouts at Roslyn High School. Volleyball will end at 4:30 and basketball will end at 4:45pm. There is no late bus from the high school. Athlete pick up will be from the front of the high school.
- 7th grade boys basketball and winter track will tryout/practice at the middle school and end at 4:30.
- Girls volleyball will practice at East Hills. A bus will provide transportation to practice.
- Winter track will practice at the Middle School.
- Boys basketball will hold tryouts at the middle school for the first week. After the teams are made, the boys basketball teams will practice at the middle school and/or Harbor Hill.
Tuesday, January 21, 2019 - Wednesday, March 29, 2019
Boys and Girls Bowling, Girls Basketball, Boys Volleyball, Wrestling
- Boys volleyball will practice at East Hills. A bus will provide transportation to practice.
- Bowling will practice at Herrill Lanes.
- Girls basketball will hold tryouts at the middle school. After the teams are made, the girls basketball teams will practice at the middle school and/or Harbor Hill.
- Wrestling will practice at the high school. Matches will take place at the middle school.
Monday, April 1, 2019 - Friday, June 7, 2019
Baseball, Softball, Boys & Girls Track and Field, Boys Tennis, Boys & Girls Lacrosse
The spring teams practice at the middle school.