Welcome to the Roslyn Middle School
Athletic Department Website
Only 7th and 8th grade students are eligible for the Roslyn Middle School athletic program.
Students in 6th grade can participate in the intramural program.
Click the button below to register your student-athlete for athletics.
2023-2024 School Year
Thursday, September 7, 2023 - Saturday, November 4, 2023
Girls Badminton, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Sideline Cheer, Football, Boys and Girls Soccer, Girls Tennis
The fall teams practice at the middle school.
Monday, November 6, 2023 - Saturday, January 13, 2024
Boys Basketball, Girls Volleyball, & Boys and Girls Winter Track
- Girls volleyball will practice at East Hills. A bus will be provided for practice. Parents must pick up their athlete from East Hills at the conclusion of practice.
- Winter track will practice at the Middle School.
- Boys basketball will hold tryouts at the middle school for the first week. After the teams are made, the boys basketball teams will practice at the middle school and/or Harbor Hill.
Tuesday, January 16, 2024 - Saturday, March 23, 2024
Boys and Girls Bowling, Girls Basketball, Boys Volleyball, Wrestling
- Boys volleyball will practice at East Hills. A bus will provide transportation for practice. Parents must pick up their athlete from East Hills at the conclusion of practice.
- Bowling will practice at Herrill Lanes.
- Girls basketball will hold tryouts at the middle school. After the teams are made, the girls basketball teams will practice at the middle school and/or Harbor Hill.
- Wrestling will practice at the high school. Matches will take place at the middle school.
Monday, March 25, 2024 - Saturday, June 8, 2024
Baseball, Softball, Boys & Girls Track and Field, Boys Tennis, Boys & Girls Lacrosse
The spring teams practice at the middle school.